Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Forza Le Mans Series forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

In order to participate in our events you will firstly need to join our forums by becoming a member, before proceeding to the next stages of sign up.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Road America Pre-Race Interviews
Topic Started: Aug 2 2014, 07:17:05 PM (1,845 Views)
CarlsonsRaiders
Member Avatar
Level 10
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's what a few racers had to say leading up to today's three hour event at Road America. Special thanks to Beboladea for conducting this.

Xprimary123X - SRT Motorsport - GTE

Are you happy with your qualifying session/spot on the grid?

Qualifying on the 3rd place gives SRT a chance for a possible much needed podium at this race, I'm hoping the 91 can prevail because I've had some close calls to third before this.

What are your hopes/concerns for this race?

I'm hoping that the Viper can get it's first podium of this season here especially with how the grid is set up for now. Also, I'm hoping the points we score here will get team SRT to pass up AMR after this race

What challenges have you faced in preparation for this race?

The biggest challenge was the tuning set up. Already knowing that the Viper is a hard car to tune can really set me back but I've got a good thing going as both vipers head into this race.

CarlsonsRaiders - Porsche Team - LMP1

Fairly, the car had a bit left but it's extremely consistent, and I feel like I have the speed to take it to my rivals in the race. Would have loved to get pole, but I'm focused on the important P1 of the weekend now.

Well I hope I can get the victory, I'm in the best position by far to do so. My only concern is GT traffic, especially with some of the inconsistent lines some of them have used in previous races.

With my team mate Motorhead not racing, I haven't had the benefit of a fresh tune to use, but then again an old tune meant for Sunset Peninsula has worked out alright.

Beboladea - RAM Racing - GTE

I am extremely pleased with my place on the grid today. At the beginning of the week I never would have imagined that I would have a chance to qualify pole. This race for me was originally supposed to be a testing of the waters, but after yesterday's quali session, I suppose I am just going to have to dive right in!

I just want to keep it clean in the opening laps and find some space to really lay down some good laps. I have spent the week working on consistency in lap times and I am hoping that its going to pay off.

The challenges I faced coming off the long break of racing were numerous. At the beginning of the week I was woefully off pace. O.o I hope that I can just hang in for the full 3 hours!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wenyue
No Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Unique and highly publicized partnership between Microsoft and Electronic Arts, which will keep the title out of PS4 born and now the PS3 is also a gamepad RuneScape controller.The official responsible exclusively for the Xbox One, which means that Xbox 360 users won 't be able to use a variant of the structure of time in RuneScape. Old School RS Gold He said he worked for the Department of Arts and Microsoft egg in concurrence with the module Design Limited Edition controllers, and the final Oalentijh should delight of real fans of the game - provided you take the time to get to know the content launch.

Joel Emslie, the artist leads eggs entertainment even gave a little foresight control device is intended for. In a joint effort with the project team and Xbox Faculty of Arts eggs,RS 3 Gold it was our goal is to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of equipment still military specifications universe of RuneScape players hands. This new design Xbox controllers and one shiny to fit in-game C-101 carbine, the press release confirms RuneScape players is the perfect pilots weapons Titan IMC border.

Was carried out with all graphics from the console to the color of the final product to complete the structure in order to ensure maximum authenticity.Currently not known whether RuneScape support screen - the distribution of functions, which generates an additional control much more affordable and attractive Runescape Gold and detection of a new product does not give players scape clear idea of ​​whether this option will be present in the final product. He said that those who have already put down money on the Collector's Edition Runescape certainly will be tempted by the new console will be able to buy it in retail stores in time for the launch of RuneScape. Landscape launch on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 11, 2014.You can follow Riley on Twitter TheRileyLittle. Opinion: Why do people buy games that do not end, and what could go wrong?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Releases · Next Topic »
Add Reply

free counters