|Welcome to the Forza Le Mans Series forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
In order to participate in our events you will firstly need to join our forums by becoming a member, before proceeding to the next stages of sign up.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC files wtih Pinnacle Studio; Edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC files wtih Pinnacle Studio|
|Tweet Topic Started: Sep 13 2017, 01:09:15 PM (36 Views)|
|rileysarah123||Sep 13 2017, 01:09:15 PM Post #1|
Sony PXW-X70 XDCAM Compact Camcorder is about the same size as a conventional 1/3" professional compact camcorder, but it features a 1" type sensor, which is larger than a super-16 sized sensor and more than eight times the size of a 1/3" sensor. It features an integrated 12x optical zoom lens with a manual lens ring for zoom/focus control, and a three level switchable ND filter. The Sony PXW-X70 records HD video using the XAVC Long-GOP codec with 4:2:2, 10-bit color sampling at 50 Mb/second, providing footage with a high data rate that is suitable for broadcast applications.
However, the latest high definition XAVC video format introduced by Sony–is not supported by Pinnacle Studio so far. To edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage in Pinnacle Studio smoothly, the easy workaround is to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to Pinnacle Studio AVI. AVI is a friendly format supported by Pinnacle Studio. Here is an easy and efficient Sony PXW-X70 XAVC solution for you.
How to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage to AVI?
1. Free download UFUWare Sony XAVC Converter, this is a professional Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to Pinnacle Studio Converter. With which you can convert Sony PXW-X70 recorded XAVC files to Pinnacle Studio supported formats.
2. Install this Sony PXW-X70 XAVC Converter on your PC, and you can click "Add File" button in the main interface to import the XAVC video files from Sony PXW-X70 Camcorder.
3. Click "Profile" option to choose "HD Video > AVI Video(*.avi)" or "General Video > AVI Video(*.avi)" as output format. If you need to edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC files in other non-Line Editing systems, just choose as you want, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Adobe After effects, iMovie/Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas Pro, etc.
4. Press "Settings" button to customize the output parameters, include the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Hit the "Convert" button, the Sony XAVC to AVI Converter will immediately convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage to AVI at fast speed on Windows.
After the Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to AVI conversion finished, you can get and import the converted video files to Pinnacle Studio for editing natively on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
Convert Sony XAVC to ProRes, Edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage in FCP X on Mac
Sony XAVC and Avid workflow-Edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage in Avid on Mac
Sony XAVC and iPhoto Workflow-Edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC files in iPhoto on Mac
Best solution to edit Sony HDR-AS200V XAVC S videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
Sony 4K XAVC S to AIC-Convert Sony FDR-AX33 4K XAVC S to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE
4K Blu-ray Player Software-Easily play 4K Blu-ray disc movies on Windows 10/8/7
Convert Canon C100 AVCHD clips to AVI for Adobe After Effects editing on Mac
Easy way to recover LG Nexus 5X lost photo, video and music files on Mac/Win
Blu-ray Player for Lenovo Y50 Touch-Play Blu-ray disc on Lenovo Y50 Touch Laptop
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · General 2014 Discussion · Next Topic »|