Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Forza Le Mans Series forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

In order to participate in our events you will firstly need to join our forums by becoming a member, before proceeding to the next stages of sign up.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video&Audio disappered importing MXF files to FCP; This article will teach you how to edit MXF files in FCP X smoothly.
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 06:48:18 AM (48 Views)
monica66
No Avatar
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Disappearing audio when importing MXF to FCP X

"I'm trying to import an MXF file into FCPX ver 10.3.2, running on Sierra 10.12.3, but am not getting the audio on the import. The original clip has audio (can hear it on VLC), but when I import it to FCPX, I get a video track with no attached audio (no waveforms, no actual sound)."

FCP X cut out MXF files

"So when I play my MXF files back in FCP X, they cut out after 30 seconds, even though the whole file is playable back in a media player I have on my computer. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?"

In fact, it is easy for you to fix the issue and get a fluent workflow of MXF videos in FCP X/7/6 if you get a professional third party program like Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac.

This powerful MXF Converter program supplies the optimized profiles for most NLEs, like Avid, FCP, Premiere, iMovie, .etc. With it, you can transcode MXF files from Sony/Canon/Panasonic .etc to Final Cut Pro most compatible ProRes .mov format with the best quality. If you are a PC user, please turn to Brorsoft MXF Converter Windows version which also offers ProRes codecs for FCP. Now, download the program and follow the guide below to start MXF to FCP X conversion.

Freely edit MXF files in FCP X without any issue:

1: Run the best MXF to FCP Converter and click Add button to load the MXF footages to the program.

Posted Image

2: Go to "Format" dropdown menu, here Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) is recommended as the output format.

Posted Image

3: Click "Settings" button and customize proper video/audio parameters including Video size, bitrate and fame rate and more before conversion if you need.

4: After settings, tap the convert button to start converting MXF videos to ProRes for FCP X.

Once the conversion is finished, you can get the output videos under "Open" panel. Now, it is easy for you to transfer MXF to FCP X for editing without any audio&video issue.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 2014 Sign Up Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply

free counters